Please read this page carefully before visiting the Bunker 501 showroom.
From the 28th of april it will no longer be necessary to schedule an appointment to shop at Bunker 501! Because of Covid-19, we can only allow a few people in the store at once. It is also still important to wear a mask. You might have to wait outside for a few minutes, but of course we’ll do everything we can to make your visit as pleasant and safe as possible. Don’t forget to bring your ID or Passport when visiting the showroom. We’ll see you soon!
Measurements & Guidelines RIVM
- Please read upon RIVM-guidelines and take them seriously. (https://lci.rivm.nl/richtlijnen/covid-19)
- In the case of flu or cold complaints, we kindly ask you not to enter the showroom.
- We require you to be at least 1.5 meters apart from each other
- Use the disinfectants available
- You are required to shop with a shopping basket. If there are no shopping baskets available, you are required to wait outside until one becomes available.
- Payment is only possible with Pin or via the Webshop payment methods. We don’t accept cash.
- Do not take any products from the wall or from the shelves which you have no intention of buying. If you still want more information about a certain product please ask one of our staff members. You can also check the price and product info by scanning the QR code with your smartphone or on a Bunker 501 tablet.
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to let you test replicas in our showroom.
- The use of our sanitary facilities is limited to our staff, should you unexpectedly need to use the toilet, please report this to one of our staff members and use disinfectants after doing so.
- People under the age of 18 are not allowed.
If for any reason, you are unable to abide by the above measures then we kindly request you not to enter the showroom. Of course, you can also purchase any products online.