Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve got it! The newest addition to the Bunker 501 arsenal has arrived: The KWA Ronin TK.45C AEG 2.5. Airsoft manufacturer and brand KWA describes the TK.25 as the ultimate addition to the Ronin AEG lineup. The “Tekken” TK.45 Series is available with KWA’s Variable Performance System (VPS) unit, which allows a fast and easy FPS adjustment. The model also features quick-change spring systems which add even more customizability to the series.
KWA Ronin TK.45C AEG 2.5 is the next evolution of KWA AEGs
Just like all KWA standard rifle models offer, the receiver of the “TK.45C” series is in full metal, but also has a modern billet-styling on the upper and lower, which enhances the aggressive and contemporary look of the AEG. The slightly angled polymer magwell also functions as a foregrip and allows maximum retention and manipulation whenever you need or desire it. The model comes with a “Tekken 120” magazine, a 120 round mid-cap which is also available in a 3-pack. The modified and updated mechbox means that you can easily customize it with your favorite electronic trigger without any complications.
The completely ambidextrous and oversized controls, which include a really aggressive ambi charging handle, KeyMod or MLOK aluminum free float rails, and PTS Enhanced Polymer Furniture, display KWA’s quality and craftsmanship with the TK.45C Series.
The features of the KWA Ronin TK.45C AEG 2.5
The KWA Ronin TK.45C AEG 2.5 includes the following features:
- A custom and lightweight design, with a KeyMod compatible rail
- VPS that allows fast, easy FPS adjustment from the stock
- Both front and rear PTS enhanced polymer flip up sights
- A switch life extender to prevent contact burn-out
- A fully upgraded one-piece rotary hop-up
- A fully custom KWA adjustable stock
- A rear wired battery compartement
- An ambidextrous charging handle
- A fully custom KWA stippled grip
- An improved high torque motor
- A fully custom mock suppressor
- A 120 round mid-cap magazine
- An ambidextrous fire selector
- A billet-style metal receiver
- An enlarged trigger guard
KWA Ronin TK.45C AEG 2.5 with Switch Life Extender
With the new Switch Life Extender you can get the most action out of your KWA Ronin TK.45C AEG 2.5, which is already included. The Switch Life Extender extends the life of your trigger contacts by almost 500% by absorbing up to 99.9% of the back current/power surge that cause their shuttle contacts to burn out. Other electrical aftermarket add-ons rely on complicated circuit boards or cause erratic trigger behavior. The SLE doesn’t. Combined with numerous internal upgrades like the adjustable fps, the KWA Ronin TK.45C AEG 2.5 is the new standard of KWA AEGs.