CAMO PEN Battleship
CAMO PEN Battleship
€ 3,99Nog slechts 3 artikel(en) op voorraad
AIRSOFT BEGINT MET BUNKER 501
- Voor 14:00 besteld, verzonden op dinsdag t/m vrijdag.
- Internationale verzending
- Gratis verzending vanaf 100,-
- Probleemloos retourneren
- The paint is water based acrylic, fused with polyvinyl resin and acrylic water based varnish.
- It will cure be waterproof and scratch resistant after 24-36 hours.
- Paint cleanup in the first hour is easy with some warm water and soap.
- After the paint cures it will need to be sanded off or removed with acrylic paint remover.
- The sponge tips are specifically crafted for our CAMO-PENs.
- The highest quality sponges are die cut to 15 mm circles for great application.
- Each CAMO-PEN has 30ml of paint and provides 1/2 m2 of coverage on non-porous surfaces.
- It is possible to paint multiple items with one CAMO-PEN
- While CAMO-PEN is made from water based products and is not toxic to the environment, it should not be ingested and for some people could cause allergic reactions on the skin.
- If the paint makes contact with your eyes flush for 5-15 minutes with cool clean water.
- Prep the surface of the area you want to paint by sanding with a fine sandpaper or sanding sponge we recommend 250 grit or higher.
- If the surface is already rough or porous you may skip sanding.
- Clean the area with acetone for metal parts or warm soapy water for plastic allow to dry fully before sanding.
- Shake the CAMO-PEN vigorously before each use!
- Unscrew the cap and remove the seal (we recommend that you keep the seal if you plan to store the pen for longer than a month)
- Screw the cap on and then when you gently squeeze the pen, paint will b expelled through the hole in the sponge.
- Be careful not to squeeze the pen too hard!
- Paint the desired area by gently dabbing the sponge tip on the area.
- Avoid painting like a brush as back and forth motion may separate the sponge from the nozzle.
- If the paint gets stuck, remove the whole top and clean with warm water or use a stir stick to dislodge any hard paint.
- After the base coat is applied and has dried to the touch, take one color at a time and gently apply it with very soft dabbing motions to create a natural camo pattern from the holes in the sponge.
- Do this with each color of your choice over the entire surface you want painted until your desired result is achieved
- With CAMO-PEN it is possible to have a fully custom painted gun(rifle) in about 1 hour.....
- Yes you read that right! One hour and you can have a dry to the touch, multi coated, multicolor, custom paint job!
- Smaller items can be done even faster! The CAMO-PEN paint is dry to touch in just a few minutes and with the pen like design, custom work is as simple as drawing on your gear!
- CAMO-PEN's unique design means you won't make a mess and have paint spilling all over.
- Also, you can paint your gun anywhere without worrying about fumes from spray paint or putting down big drop clothes!
- There is no paint brush to deal with, no cans, no hassle!
- Just pick up your CAMO-PEN and go!
- Once you are done, just pop the cap back on and save the rest of your paint for later.
- With our custom designed stencils you can make great patterns in minutes!
- You can pick up a CAMO-PEN set or even one color for a fraction of the cost of spray paints or custom shop paint jobs.
- Also, you are not wasting half the paint on your project like you do with spray paints!
- CAMO-PEN's unique design allows you to sponge texture the paint job.
- This results in an unparalleled grip surface on your gear as well as less light reflection due to the shadowing effect of the texture!
- Who doesn't want to have a better grip on their gun, radio or any gear you have?
- Dry to touch/2nd coat in about 5-10 minutes depending on the temperature and humidity.
- The warmer and less humid it is the faster it will dry!
- Waterproof and scratch resistant after 24-36 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
- CAMO-PEN uses non-toxic water based paint.
- This means that most people, animal and plants will have no adverse reaction to contact.
- It is not safe for consumption and should be cleaned from skin in a timely manner should contact occur.
- CAMO-PEN paint is waterproof once cured.
- After the paint has dried for about 24-36 hours the paint can be completely immersed in water with no adverse effect.
- It is NOT recommended using this paint on items that will be in contact with water 100% of the time.
- Getting wet and then drying off will be no problem but prolonged water contact can cause the paint to start to breakdown.
- CAMO-PEN paint is scratch resistant when fully cured(24-36 hours).
- This means that when the paint has been applied properly to a clean and prepped surface and allowed the proper cure time, the paint should not easily scratch off.
- In most cases the paint will "scuff" but not "scratch".
- In the event of a scuff, simply apply a touch up to the scuffed area and it will be good as new!
- Airsoft merken /
- Airsoft /
- Nieuw binnen /
- Accessories /
- Diversen /
- Airsoft producten /
- Airsoft starter /
- Merken /
CAMO PEN Battleship reviews
Helaas heeft nog niemand een beoordeling geschreven over CAMO PEN Battleship , maar jij kunt de eerste zijn! Schrijf een review!